Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dang commenters

Some pesky folks have been commenting on this pathetic blog and have one again shamed me into actually writing something. I have no idea why you have been reading this crap, but if you really want to read about my boring ass life, I guess I can oblige.

First off, training. Last Monday, I started a new training program. The program is from the New Balance website and I found it when I got one of their emails. It is the beginner 10K plan. So far, I really like it. I tend to fail on most training plans because one rest day becomes two becomes three, etc. This plan has running or walking everyday of the week and keeps me going.

If your body can handle 5 days of running per week with 3 of them back to back, then I would recommend these training plans.

Wildlife:

On two of my runs this week I have seen a skunk. I believe it is the same one since I saw it in about the same place both times. Needless to say, I am very cautious when I am running through there.

There is also a family of rabbits that I see on the road most morning. Generally, when I come running they scatter into the fields.

Nothing much else going on, however I will put up a post tomorrow on a potential change.

4 comments:

  1. SHake your fists in fury at the rabbits next time you run by them. Rabbits are currently decimating my garden, so they're on my shit list. Stooopid rabbits...You should probably give that skunk a wide berth, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot 'em! It's wabbit season!

    No, wait, it's duck season!

    No, wait, it's DICK season!

    SHOOT NEEDLEDICK, ELMER!1!!1!

    On Jul 8, Deedledick sez:

    Nothing much else going on, however I will put up a post tomorrow on a potential change.

    What date does the day after July 8 fall on for you, Needle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. July 8? Still? Really, NeedleD?

    Something must be going on in your life, unless you're a complete luuuuzer.

    O, right ...

    KERTWANG!1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea about the streaming talk radio! I used to run with an FM/AM radio (before ipods) and do the same exact thing

    ReplyDelete