Monday, June 7, 2010

A lot going on

I apologize for being such a slack-ass blogger lately. Life has been super busy and I suck at blogging.

Right now, I am sitting in my sweltering office because they are replacing the AC unit…oh, and it is about 90 outside. Fun, fun.

Just a quick update and I hope to blog more later.

I spent Wednesday through Friday of last week as a chaperone for the 4-H camp teh Daughter was attending. The Wife and I had a blast and I plan on telling everyone more about it later. When we got back on Friday, we took a quick nap and then headed out for the start of a soccer tournament. This took up almost the entire weekend. The girls played really well on Friday and Saturday, but I think they were tired yesterday. I am still very proud of them. We ended the weekend 1-3, but we are definitely getting better.

I have been running regularly lately. The 4-H camp thing killed my mileage last week, but I plan on hitting it hard this week.

Last I weighed myself, I was down 5 pounds from where I started and I know that I can do better than what I have been.

Also want to give a shout out to Brian Flash for finishing the Comrades 56 mile run. That is just freakin awesome. By some freak of nature, I won a prize from his site. Cool.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Freak of nature is right!

    I'm not sure I want to live in a world where Needledick is a winner!

    Goodbye, cruel world! I'm taking a rocket to the next one!

    Congrats, NeedleD!

    ReplyDelete