Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick Post – Think the Mojo is back

I know that it has been quite a while since my last blog post and I apologize. Life and work have been very busy and I have been negligent in posting. I have been reading all of your blogs and I have tried to comment occasionally.

First of all, I think that my running mojo is back. It left me and it has taken me a long time to find it. I think I found it by just getting out there and running. I am planning to continue ramping up my running and see what happens. I have increased by pace by almost 2 minutes per mile on average. The first mile on most of my runs lately have been in the 11-11:30 range, which is great for me.

The scale is showing a 5 pound loss so far. I want to keep this momentum up and keep the pounds coming off.

I will try to post more often, I promise.

Gotta get back to work now.

Miles logged: 86

Workouts: 41

Pounds lost: 5

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Needle! Keep it up!

    Jeesh - "keep it up". Sometimes I just make it too damn easy for Glaven, huh?

    LooseMoose

    ReplyDelete